Standard specs and features
The perfect blend of form and function, and with plenty of space for packing stuff in, Subaru Outback has got Australian families sorted. Choose from three petrol variants and two diesel variants.
Subaru Outback 3.6R shown
Imagine if your wing mirrors could alert you when there’s something in your blind spot. Or if your SUV could guide you perfectly into a parking spot. We made all this happen and more, with our Vision Assist technology. Available as standard in Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, 3.6R Premium, and 2.0D Premium.
- Blind Spot Monitor: If a vehicle is in your blind spot, a light symbol in your side mirror lights up - on either side of the car - to let you know.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: If you’re reversing and a vehicle is approaching from the side, you will receive an audible and visual warning. Perfect for Saturday morning shopping.
- Lane Change Assist: If you’re changing lanes and a fast approaching vehicle is behind you, a light symbol will warn you of its presence.
- Adaptive Driving Beams: If you’re approaching oncoming traffic at night, auto high beams will sense the road ahead and automatically switch to low beam.
- Side View Monitor: While you’re reverse parking, side view monitor indicates the distance from the kerb or a parked vehicle. Perfect for guiding you into that parallel parking spot.
Plenty of space
Take your Outback on all kinds of adventures with 512L of boot space, that's enough for a whole week worth of cricket bats, soccer balls and skipping ropes. For weekend escapes, put down the rear 60/40 folding seat for 1801L of space. Plenty of room for the tent and BBQ.
Sat nav gets you there
Forget about arguments over directions. Sit back and let the Subaru satellite navigation system show you the way. Built into the infotainment unit, it features full colour display and clear, simple audio instructions. Featured as standard in Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, 3.6R Premium, and 2.0D Premium.